Our company is a manufacturer of medical waste sterilization devices conforming to international standards and produces high quality sterilizer devices and autoclaves suitable for all kinds of usage purposes.
Vertisa Environmental Technologies in order to offer high performance products to it’s customers, it use computer aided design programs during the projecting phase.
Vertisa Environmental Technologies is also producing professional tools that use equipment equipped with up-to-date technology for high quality and precision in the production phase.
Our factory has ISO9001, ISO14001 total quality certificates. Our products have CE certifications that target product safety according to the directives of the European Union MDD (93/42 / EEC Medical Device Directive) and PED (97/23 / EEC Pressure Vessel Directive).
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
VERTISA demonstrates its commitment to sustainability by upholding numerous sustainable practices throughout the organization including:
• We undergo regular waste and water quality assessments in our production facilities to verify that no harmful pollutants are discharged as waste or water
• We encourage employees to participate in the company’s sustainability initiatives. Our Sustainability Committee focuses on recycling and employee education,
• We practice regular recycling and waste reduction including purchasing recycled-content products and incorporating these practices into our policies. We recycle an average of 12.000 Kg of metals (copper, aluminum, carbon steel and stainless steel) annually.
VERTISA Cevre Tek Ltd. Sti. has earned ISO 14001 environmental management system certification, which demonstrates the organization’s overall commitment to environmental stewardship.
VERTISA Cevre Tek Ltd. Sti. also developed an environmental management systems (EMS) policy that includes these core values:
• VERTISA is committed to providing environmental leadership in all aspects of its work.
• VERTISA considers the environmental impact of its operations activities and takes appropriate steps to minimize or prevent environmental pollution.
• VERTISA strives to go beyond compliance in meeting relevant environmental laws, regulations and other applicable requirements.
• VERTISA conducts its operations in a manner that is designed to minimize the impact on the environment and the people who live and work in that environment.
• VERTISA is dedicated to conformance with the requirements of ISO 14001, and to the continual improvement of its environmental management system by establishing and meeting environmental targets and objectives.